OBAMA DONOR SAT IN ON INSPECTOR GENERAL INTERVIEWS WITH IRS EMPLOYEES (Obama: These Are Not The Droids You’re Looking for, Nothing to See Here)
JUST A REMINDER THAT THE “IRS SCANDALS” AREN’T JUST ABOUT THE IRS
Obama’s Commerce Secretary Didn’t Report $80 Million in Income (Why I Don’t Stay at Hyatt Hotels. Gilia adds: Me neither, Carl!!!!!)
Well, the stimulus money was supposed to go to bridges, until Obama wilted under feminist pressure.
Media Scandal Coverage
POLITICO: The Sharyl Attkisson Approach. “For years, Attkisson has been one of the few mainstream reporters pursuing critical stories about the Obama administration.”
HARD-HITTING SCANDAL-ERA JOURNALISM FROM THE WASHINGTON POST: White House press secretary Jay Carney discusses favorite band.
The Inoperative Jay Carney (Great Context and Comparisons Between Nixon and Obama Press Secretaries)
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!
- CBS Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Reports She’s Been Shut Out By White House (stoptheaclu.com)
- Jay Carney: If You Bring Up Obama Scandals, You’re A “Birther” (godfatherpolitics.com)
1. Benghazi was a direct effort to change the facts surrounding an attack by al Qaeda, making it look as an anti-American demonstration caused by a U-TUBE assembled by an Egyptian American. An attack that MAY have caught administration by surprise, but whose cover-up may have begun before the attack ended. The coverup of these facts continued for weeks, allowing the crime scene in Benghazi to go stale and the leaders to escape unmolested despite heavy losses. Of the four American lives lost, parents and loved ones attending their funeral were variously but directly lied to by Obama, Hillary, and VP Biden regarding the circumstances surrounding their deaths.
2. The IRS scandal is still developing (but widening by the hour). It appears to be a widely coordinated effort by or through the IRS to delay or intimidate groups (and now individuals) that advocated policies in opposition to present federal government initiatives. Evidence is now also emerging that the IRS may only have been just one agency targeting political opponents. Other agencies abusing their powers may have included: The Department of Agriculture, EPA, FCC, SEC, and others. If true, it would be the most widespread abuse of an administration and political party directed at another in history and far more chilling than previous instances (like Watergate) because of its breadth and scope and the possible willingness of federal bureaucrats to execute.
3. The AP scandal is sill developing. It involves the use of a secret subpoena by the Department of Justice used to record activity (calls made and received) of over 200 reporters. Attorney General Holder, a man of low repute and fixer of the Clinton pardon of fugitive Marc Rich, has recused himself from the investigation.
- First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period – Source: Huffington Post)
- First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
- First President to Sign into Law a Bill That Permits the Government to “Hold Anyone Suspected of Being Associated With Terrorism Indefinitely, Without Any Form of Due Process. No Indictment. No Judge or Jury. No Evidence. No Trial. Just an Indefinite Jail Sentence” (NDAA Bill – Source: Business Insider)
- First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
- First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador’s Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
- First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)
- First President to Use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as Well as Jewish Groups (Source: Sen. Ted Cruz)
- First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source:Associated Press)
- First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)
- First President to Have His Attorney General Held in Criminal Contempt of Congress For His Efforts to Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious, That Killed Over 300 Individuals (Source: Politico)
- First President to claim Executive Privilege to shield a sitting Attorney General from a Contempt of Congress finding for perjury and withholding evidence from lawful subpoenas (Source: Business Insider)
- First President to Issue Unlawful “Recess-Appointments” Over a Long Weekend — While the U.S. Senate Remained in Session(against the advice of his own Justice Department – Source: United States Court of Appeals)
- First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case (Source: Gawker)
- First President to “Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions” (Source: DHS documents uncovered by Judicial Watch)
- First President to Sue States for Enforcing Voter ID Requirements, Which Were Previously Ruled Legal by the U.S. Supreme Court (Source: CNN)
- First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places (the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case, Source: Investors Business Daily)
- First President to Refuse to Comply With a House Oversight Committee Subpoena (Source: Heritage Foundation)
- First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It (Defense of Marriage Act – Source:ABC News)
- First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees (BP Oil Spill Relief Fund – Source: Fox News)
- First President to Have a Law Signed By an ‘Auto-pen’ Without Being “Present” (Source: The New York Times)
- First President to Have His Administration Fund an Organization Tied to the Cop-Killing Terrorist Group, the Weather Underground(Source: National Review)