Does Anyone Smell A Rat?
The Stench of the Regime Is Thick: A List of The Latest Conservative Targets
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, January 24, 2014, 7:36 PM
Probably just a coincidence.
Reader Joe sent this in to Pajamas Media—
I am not a rocket scientist, but there seems to be some kind of pattern here… maybe you can tell me what it is… (includes items from Ace’s co-blogger Maetenloch)
1. IRS Targets Conservative groups – IRS auditor reaffirms that conservatives, not liberals, were targeted
2. IRS Scandal – FBI Closes Case – Obama FBI Closed Case on IRS Targeting Scandal Before Interviewing Single One of 292 Targeted Groups (Video)
3. IRS Harassed Sarah Palin’s Dad – Revealed: Obama’s IRS Harassed Sarah Palin’s Dad Six Times Since 2008
4. Federal Court Indicts Director of Anti-Obama Film – It Begins… Director of Anti-Obama Film “2016: Obama’s America” Indicted by Federal Court
5. New York Governor’s Dept of Labor Subpoenas James O’Keefe, Project Veritas – NY Governor Cuomo Subpoenas Conservative Activist James O’Keefe
This is starting to make Nixon look like a walk in the park
As an FYI – A John Edwards donor was charged with a misdemeanor in 2011 for doing the same thing D’Souza did:
…a prominent Los Angeles attorney, Pierce O’Donnell, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of making $20,000 in donations to the presidential campaign of former Sen. John Edwards and reimbursing straw donors.
The stench is getting unbearable.
To see where this graphic came from, read An American Tail?
God Bless America – Pass This On!!