Benghazi Wrapped Up In A Bloody Box Of Chocolates
Today’s update again focuses on Benghazi. Actually, it focuses more things we know that could make Benghazi understandable.
1. Benghazi was a premeditated and highly executed attack of terrorists on the CIA compound and safe house in Benghazi. From the outset, Obama and Hillary Clinton did everything they could to advance a narrative that was a total lie. Theories abound, as to date, Obama has stonewalled he entire matter except for only small pieces. Here Comes the $3 Million Benghazi Tell-All
2. Hillary’s State Department, under her orders (but wiped fingerprints) had a pattern of reducing the security profile in Libya. Hillary and her highest staff have sought to hide these facts, even being so bold as to using aide Cheryl Mills to try and silence State staff on the ground in Benghazi. This was established in Congressional testimony, given by the senior diplomat in Libya after Ambassador Stevens died. Benghazi Creeps Closer ToHillary Clinton
3. In recent days Libyan intelligence documents have surfaced indicating Egyptian President, Morsi dispatched his own terrorists to Benghazi to take up the fight alongside the terrorists that set up the attack. Evidence of this is in cell phone video and recordings. Hostage Crisis: The Blind Sheikh, Benghazi and Smoking Guns
4. Obama is not an honest broker in these affairs. His family have direct ties to terrorists. Obama’s Brother In Bed With Terrorists. His placement of Morsi in the Egyptian presidency, along with the thugs from the Muslim Brotherhood is increasing the transparency of the Obama Morsi relationship as Egyptians take to the streets by the millions to protest Morsi and Obama. Krauthammer: Obama ‘bystander’ policy on Egypt ‘a shocking position’
Protesters mass before deadline
Well, well. A new position: Former President Mubarak Tells Morsi to Resign “To Save Lives”
Current Theories on Benghazi:
1. Hillary and Obama had troops withdrawn from Benghazi, in anticipation of a planned terror attack by Morsi and al Qaeda-related terrorists. The terrorists began blocking off intersections before the attack, giving the US ample time to prepare a counterforce.
2. Stevens was a kidnap target, whose location was known. He either died in the complex fire, or was taken to a terrorist-controlled hospital, and killed via chemical injection. His body was then dragged through the streets, and his corpse raped.
3. Shadowy dealings around arms shipments may have set events in motion. It appears someone (Obama, Brennan, Hillary) was trying to arm the Syrian rebels. A steamer landed in Turkey around the same time as the attack (weeks). And the night Stevens was killed he had been with the Turkish ambassador. Turkey is rapidly becoming a bad player in the Islamic world, with its leader using brutal tactics to put down unrest.
4. Hillary, Susan Rice, and another lady (use the term loosely) were the three that did the lobbying for the overthrow of Kaddafi. US involvement in that action likely set off grudges we are only now beginning to comprehend. No matter what, Hillary must be protected at all costs. For now, even Obama is expendible. Or shall we say, he has exhausted his usefullness.
No wonder Hillary had a stroke/fell down/concussion/bad hair day/couldn’t find a clean pantsuit for over a month that kept her from testifying in front of Congress. Of course, then she said this….
But wait…it gets better! Hillary Clinton to Receive the 2013 Liberty Medal From the National Constitution Center “The Liberty Medal recognizes individuals who have furthered the ideals of freedom, democracy, and equality, often against great odds,” said National Constitution Center President and CEO Jeffrey Rosen. “Hillary Clinton has devoted her life to expanding opportunities for ‘We the People’ not just in this country but around the globe.” ARE YOU FREAKIN’ KIDDING ME???????
But wait….it gets better!! “Governor Jeb Bush, chair of the National Constitution Center, will award the prestigious medal to Secretary Clinton…” Give me a break.
P.S. PRAY FOR THE FIREFIGHTERS KILLED IN ARIZONA AND THEIR FAMILIES. RIP. No awards or accolades for these brave men who, unlike others, truly deserve our respect and admiration.
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!
- Egyptians – Including Mohamed Morsi – Linked to Benghazi Attacks (fireandreamitchell.com)
- BOMBSHELL! Libyan Intell Doc DIRECTLY Implicates Egypt’s Morsi To Benghazi Attacks (ironicsurrealism.com)
- After Speaking To Obama, Morsi Rebuffs 48 Hour Ultimatum – Will ‘Pursue His Own Plans’ (Video) (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Egypt’s Morsi behind murder of U.S. ambassador? (wnd.com)
Well said, both of you. I agree, from what i see with you on all points. Especially honor those brave men, when i was in Montana I got to know some of the Blackfoot Smoke Jumpers, amongst the best men I’ve ever known.
Well done, again.
Thanks NEO. I can’t imagine going into a fire that’s out of control. It takes a very special person to want to do this. From what I heard a number of them are former Marines
Wouldn’t surprise me, from the guys I knew in Montana, it’s a very similar type. Brave beyond compare but, still cautious and meticulous. The very best of the best.
Like an Arizona wildfire: U.S. eases away from Morsi
Live coverage of the Egyptian demonstrations: http://www.times-standard.com/digitalextras/ci_23588344/live-egypt-protests-tahrir-square-military-deadline-closes