Drones, Freedom and Dirty Tricks
Ever wonder what a drone can see from over 17,000 feet? Check this out – and you thought you had privacy:
So you thought the USA was most free? Think again.
I wanted to look into a credible list such as this one when NSA whistle blower, Edward Snowden made statements to the effect he thought Hong Kong was a country with more freedom that the US. You decide.
Here are top 10:
1. Hong Kong http://www.heritage.org/index/country/hongkong
2. Singapore http://www.heritage.org/index/country/singapore
3. Australia http://www.heritage.org/index/country/australia
4. New Zealand http://www.heritage.org/index/country/newzealand
5. Switzerland http://www.heritage.org/index/country/switzerland
8. Mauritius http://www.heritage.org/index/country/mauritius
10. United States http://www.heritage.org/index/country/unitedstates
If you have the time to read these detailed scores, pay particular attention to corruption, economic freedom, and overall trend.
The Ultimate In Astro Turf! Soros-Backed Evangelical Front Group Prays for Passage of Gang of 8 Bill
CASINO CRONY KICKBACK: Vegas Tourism Handout in Immigration Bill (Isn’t This The Same Dirty Harry That Tried Smearing Mitt Romney Over His Taxes?)
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!