Happy Mothers Day, Hillary!
ALOHA, ALL!!!! Carl has been very busy putting together the latest content:
Through The Fog:
Really important facts surrounding Benghazi that should not be lost in the news –
- Names of two independent contractors unrelated to US embassy. Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty
- Military background of Woods and Doherty: Former US Navy SEALS
- Weapons each had when they arrived at the scene: None
- Immediate actions of Woods and Doherty: Suppresive fire using weapons abandoned by Libyan guards, Direct Engagement of terrorists with RPGs and other arms, Lasing Enemy Mortar Emplacements (in likely expectation of the arrival of US air support)
- Enemy assault size: Two waves, totaling 100-200 attackers
Here are the CRUCIAL facts surrounding this engagement –
- Woods and Doherty killed 60 or more of the attacking force. Some accounts total 128.
- The attackers upon counting bodies became incensed when they realized how much death and destruction these two brave Americans inflicted upon them. They were enraged.
- Had an F-16 or other form of air or ground support been allowed to come to the aid of the compound it is highly probable Woods and Doherty could have held back the attackers. Instead, it appears someone at the highest levels of our nation’s government gave a direct order not to rescue the compound.
- If the evidence shows these men and their comrades were abandoned by a direct order to stand down it will be hard for our nation not to demand a full accounting from the perpetrator of this heinous act.
Get some accounts of audio from these brave men during the attack and it will leave those excuse-makers with no alternative but to tell the truth.
Retrospective: Hillary Fired From Original Watergate Probe
Source: World Net Daily April 7, 2008
“Details of Hillary Clinton’s firing from the House Judiciary Committee staff for unethical behavior as she helped prepare articles of impeachment against Richard Nixon have been confirmed by the panel’s chief Republican counsel.
Franklin Polk backed up major claims by Jerry Zeifman, the general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee who supervised Clinton’s work on the Watergate investigation in 1974, reported columnist Dan Calabrese in a column republished by WND.
Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, called Clinton a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.”
(Continued – click hyperlink above)
And more: Original Investigator Speaks
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!
And Happy Mothers Day to all the loving and dedicated mothers out there…the ones who aren’t pathological liars.
- Hillary And Barack Let Her Child Die (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- State Dept. mum on why Hillary said Benghazi was caused by video (rare.us)