Pothead Punks Who Almost Got Away
ALOHA, ALL!! Finally, someone has said exactly how I feel about the Boston Islamic Jihadis. This overview is so in line with my thoughts on the topic that I’m re-posting it in its entirety. Some highlights:
- Law enforcement at all levels broke down, leaving law-abiding citizens and the police themselves exposed and vulnerable to criminal and terrorist elements.
- The emerging evidence is that the terrorist brothers were marijuana dealers before they took up jihadism, and that they avoided law enforcement while dealing drugs in the community and on campus.
- It was not a success story for law enforcement, no matter how much spin is applied by the media.
- Investigators believe the brothers helped finance their plot through drug sales, and that Tamerlan Tsarnaev personally “made money selling marijuana.” (Sidenote: do you recall seeing the friend of Dzhokhar on national TV talking about how they “hung out and smoked pot”? I was floored because this guy just admitted on national TV that he was using an illegal drug. Would the MA police arrest him? Heck no. After all, he’s just a kid. Never mind he admitted using drugs in front of the whole world.)
- A triple murder in 2011 in Boston, in which marijuana was spread over the bodies, is now being re-investigated for a possible link to the older brother.
- Perhaps other accomplices remain on the loose. We have no way to tell for sure, since the Obama Administration has read the captured brother his rights, making it less likely he will spill all the beans.
- There is no reason to believe the Tsarnaev brothers were unique. If they could so easily carry out terrorism on American soil, why can’t others do so?
- What happened in Boston is starting to look like what Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn tried to accomplish with the 1960s generation.
With new information that the Tsarnaevs were planning to bomb Times Square, it’s increasingly evident that we got lucky catching these guys…because they were amateurs in the world of terrorism. Otherwise, they would have left Boston the night of Monday, April 15, never to be seen again. I have no doubt they were high on dope when they committed the attack. And Dzhokhar’s brain was so fried as hubby said “Dumb a$$ tried to kill himself and missed” (the severe gunshot wound in the back of his neck suggests he put a gun in his mouth and pointed it the wrong way….back, not up.) Pure, freaking luck.
Here’s the article from Accuracy in Media:
The local police reacted heroically to the Boston terror bombings, and it is tragic that MIT police officer Sean Collier was a victim of the terrorists’ shooting spree. However, the inescapable conclusion, after the media get done praising local police reaction to the bombings, is that law enforcement at all levels broke down, leaving law-abiding citizens and the police themselves exposed and vulnerable to criminal and terrorist elements. So-called “Boston Strong,” a solidarity campaign with the community and the victims, is a concept that should have been in place to prevent terrorism from happening.
One of the officials who used to be in charge of homeland security for the state of Massachusetts is Juliette Kayyem, a former Obama Administration official who suddenly emerged on CNN after the bombings as an expert unable or unwilling to identify the terrorists as Islamic. It was a disgraceful performance.
As if the bombings were not bad enough, the emerging evidence is that the terrorist brothers were marijuana dealers before they took up jihadism, and that they avoided law enforcement while dealing drugs in the community and on campus. In other words, these terrorists were planning violence against Americans while breaking our drug laws, perhaps to finance their own terrorism. They made a mockery of the local police and the feds and almost got away, if not for their own reckless behavior after they were publicly identified, and a resident who spotted one of the fugitives in his backyard on a boat. (Article continues at How Pothead Terrorists Almost Outsmarted the Police)
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!