It’s Not Over
I’m somewhat puzzled by the grand show of patriotism, celebration and happiness after the capture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Sure, there is a sense of relief that the two dirtbag, Islamic Jihadist brothers are off the streets. Sure, people in Boston are happy they can resume their lives minus the curfews and shut-downs. Sure, there is a sense of pride in law enforcement and how they conducted themselves. But I wonder: Did the people of Boston sing the National Anthem that loudly at a baseball game two weeks ago? Was the American flag flown proudly and widely across the city last month? Were those Bostonians who proclaimed that the perpetrators should “get the death penalty” of that same mind after the Fort Hood terrorist attack (aka “workplace violence” according to Obama)? I think not. We’ve seen all this before….especially after 9/11 when the entire country came together and vowed “We Shall Never Forget!” Guess what…we did. And we’ll forget this time. We’ll return to being complacent. We’ll be concerned about being politically correct and not offending anyone. So in spite of all the joy and festivities, the war on terror is not over, and will never be over in our lifetimes. Our enemy still wants to kill us and destroy our way of life.
But Don’t Profile!!! Let’s see….the first World Trade Center bombing; 9/11; the Underwear Bomber; The Shoe Bomber; the Times Square Bomber; Fort Hood; the attack on the military recruiting center in Arkansas; the Boston Marathon bombings. What do they have in common? All perps were ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. WAKE UP AMERICA!
BREAKING! ‘Terrorista#1’ Bragging License Plate on BMW Belonging to Friends of Captured Boston Bomber – Arrested in Raid “The students, named by neighbours by their first names Azmat and Diaz, drive a black BMW 330XI with the personalised plate and a sticker on the back which reads: ‘F*** you, you f****** f****’ They are thought to be from Kazakhstan and had not been seen since the bombings until last night when their ground floor apartment in New Bedford, MA, was raided by a dozen FBI agents at gunpoint.”
Complete coverage of all the Boston Marathon bombing events: ‘We Got Him!’ This is from the Daily Mail. Be sure to check out all the images. And some little reported facts such as:
- Dzhokhar, 19, posted a chilling message on Twitter eight months ago where he wrote: ‘Boston marathon isn’t a good place to smoke’.
- Tamerlan, 26, said in an interview with a Boston University student magazine in 2010: ‘I don’t have a single American friend. I don’t understand them.’
- Tamerlan was once arrested for domestic assault on a girlfriend
- Tamerlan had a profile on YouTube channel since August 2012. Five months ago, Tamerlan created a playlist dedicated to terrorism.
- According to FBI sources, still unreleased footage reveals that the Tsarnaev brothers stayed at the scene to watch the devastation the two blasts created.
True heroes, without whom the Tsarnaev brothers may not have been captured:
- MIT police office Sean Collier – shot in the head by the terrorists
- Jeff Bauman – was waiting in the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line when a man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet. Two and a half minutes later the bag exploded – destroying Jeff’s legs – but Jeff had seen a man who matched suspect one’s description. Despite his severely medicated state, Jeff managed to give an interview and description to the FBI – which helped them narrow down the man they were looking for.
- David Hanneberry – the boat owner who called police
Oh,the irony!! Mother of Boston Bombing Suspects Arrested Last Year for Stealing $1600 worth of Clothes from Lord & Taylor It was a Lord & Taylor camera that caught Zubeidat Tsarnaeva’s sons headed to the marathon finish line with their bomb-filled backpacks. Karma will get you every time.
More Irony – From HDR reader Carl: “Life is full of irony. Obama fails to undergo a ‘background’ check, then is defeated by members of his own party in trying to force one on lawful citizens wanting to buy a gun under their Second Amendment rights. Too bad the First Amendment’s most important group – a free press – has failed to exercise their duties by ensuring citizens know about little-known politicians that are increasingly acting in unconstitutional ways.” Amen. Let’s see how long it takes Obama to denounce Islamic Terrorism.
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!