HDR: You Might Be A Racist If….
ALOHA, ALL!! It’s Friday – Let’s roll! Note I won’t be numbering the HDR any longer since I figure anything beyond 200 is a bonus 😉
BREAKING NEWS! Terrorist Recruiter Anwar Al-Awlaki Killed in Yemen by U.S. Drones and Hellfire Missiles | CNSnews.com “The U.S. airstrike that rained Hellfire missiles on al-Awlaki was run by the U.S. military’s elite counterterrorism unit, the Joint Special Operations Command, the same unit that got bin Laden, the AP reported. Friday’s successful kill was the result of counterterrorism cooperation between Yemen and the U.S. that has dramatically increased in recent weeks, even as Yemen has plunged deeper into turmoil as protesters try to oust President Ali Abdullah Saleh, U.S. officials said.”
You Think This Will Be On MSNBC? Black Pastor Sues Obama & Democratic Party for Racism – Common American Journal “Reverend Wayne Perryman began the lawsuit (case C11-1503) along with journalist Robert Parks because he was fed up with all the rhetoric coming from the left, blaming all of Obama’s failures on race. Perryman and Parks began researching the Democrat Party and became enraged when they noticed the Democrat Party—via their website–was whitewashing their own history.”
What Part of “Stupid” Don’t They Understand? Energy Department approves $1 billion in solar energy loan guarantees – Common American Journal “The Energy Department announced Wednesday that is has finalized more than $1 billion in loan guarantees for two separate solar energy projects. The decision comes several weeks after Solyndra, a California-based solar manufacturer that received a $535 million loan guarantee from the Obama administration in 2009, filed for bankruptcy and laid off 1,100 workers, setting off a firestorm in Washington.”
Stuck on Stupid. Crony Capitalism: $737 Million Green Jobs Loan Given to Nancy Pelosi’s Brother-In-Law | The Weekly Standard “The Energy Department announced Wednesday that is has finalized more than $1 billion in loan guarantees for two separate solar energy projects. The decision comes several weeks after Solyndra, a California-based solar manufacturer that received a $535 million loan guarantee from the Obama administration in 2009, filed for bankruptcy and laid off 1,100 workers, setting off a firestorm in Washington…PCG’s number two is none other than “Ronald Pelosi, a San Francisco political insider and financial industry polymath who happens to be the brother-in-law of Nancy Pelosi.”
Time To “Unlike” Facebook?? FreedomTorch.com – Facebook Forms Political Action Committee “The Wall Street Journal reported today that on Sunday, Facebook Chief Operations Officer, Sheryl Sandberg, held a star-studded fundraiser for Barack Obama that raised $2.5 million in one night. In his talk President Obama said to the audience gathered at the Facebook COO’s mansion, “all of you have a commitment to a particular vision of what America should be.” He elaborated on that vision saying they held in common, “the values of shared prosperity, being good stewards of the environment, making sure that we are investing in our kids, making sure that everybody has a shot.” (Thanks to Cindy for the link.)
Must Be the Early Bird Special. Michelle Obama: ‘Just relax’ with my husband – Maggie Haberman – POLITICO.com “The emails from the Barack Obama reelect about winning a dinner with the president as a randomized reward for contributing to the campaign have gotten a bit more intense as time goes on, and the latest one, from the first lady, emphasizes that the winner of such a prize shouldn’t freak out about it.” Note: all you have to donate is THREE DOLLARS to be entered to win. THREE DOLLARS???? LOL! (Thanks to Opa for the link.)
Who Wouldn’t Want to Dine With Jimmy 0bama? WOW….Barry’s truly channeling Jimmy! Let’s hope he shares Jimmy’s fate as well.
ICYMI: RAISING CAIN at DickMorris.com “If you could feel the Earth move under your feet today or last night, it’s not an earthquake. It’s the new Fox News poll which shows Herman Cain vaulting into a third place finish, only 6 points from the lead in the GOP nomination race.” Some Cain facts (thanks, Susie!):
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
- Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
- VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
- All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers.
- Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.
- Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
- In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
- He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.
- Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again
- Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
- Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.
- After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time.
- Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You’re Stupid.
- Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).
- He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century. Oh yeah – he also battled and beat Stage IV colon & liver cancer. But even though he’s Black, he must be a racist because he’s a Republican and supports the Tea Party movement. Oh wait! Some drone on O’Reilly named Jehmu claimed that Cain proves “nerds can be bigoted, too!” Nice one, flunkie.
Final Thought: “Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complainin’. Stop grumblin’. Stop cryin’. We are going to press on. We have work to do.” –Barack Obama to the Congressional Black Caucus (BTW, according to 0bama’s minions, leaving off the “gs” like I did here is racist: MSNBC: AP racist for dropping g’s in transcribing Obama’s speech « The Greenroom. Hi there, AttackWatch.com!)
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON – REMEMBER IN 2012!!