HDR NEWS ALERT: Americans Want Higher Taxes?


At a press conference today, Obama made the claim that eight out of ten Americans supported tax increases in order to get the debt ceiling raised. Really? http://www.allamericanblogger.com/16559/obama-80-of-americans-support-tax-increases-actual-poll-73-blame-wasteful-spending-on-deficit/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+allamericanblogger+%28All+American+Blogger%29

Advertisements

Tags:

About giliar

An American patriot who has gone rogue - I will remember in November!

One response to “HDR NEWS ALERT: Americans Want Higher Taxes?”

  1. David says :

    It’s pretty simple. Mr. Obama says that Americans want something for nothing, specifically money that they did not earn. 81% want the other 19% to pay their bills. Obama has lived his whole life that way. All he is doing is bringing lambs into the fold.

%d bloggers like this: