HDR 143: LET’S TEA PARTY!!!!
ALOHA, ALL!! It’s Tea Party Time! Make no mistake….the Tea Party movement has had a huge impact. And the libs are in complete denial mode, wondering how could this have happened. LOL!!! Progressives ponder why tea party is kicking their butts « Hot Air Here’s an actual quote from the article: “How does the evil Tea Party keep kicking our butts when our ideas are so wildly popular and clearly superior?” AWWWW – Poor babies! How about we have future POTUS Allen West explain it to you?
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A TEA PARY EVENT NEAR YOU…Check here: Tax Day | FreedomConnector
And the movie “Atlas Shrugged” opens on Friday! Head on over to see it after your Tea Party event. Here’s a listing of theaters across the country where it’s being shown: Atlas Shrugged Movie – Theaters & Tickets
Meanwhile, Union Fat Cats keep getting fatter. Scores of Union Leaders Earn Six-Figure Salaries | THE UNION LABEL “The Center for Public Integrity found compensation for leaders of the 10 largest unions ranged from $173,000 at the United Auto Workers to $618,000 at the Laborers’ International Union of North America and almost $480,000 for the president of the American Federation of State, County & Municipal Employees.” No wonder they hate Scott Walker, John Kasich, and anyone else who wants reform. Of course, they *heart* my own Governor, Neil AberCommie.
More Fat Cats:
Salary of the US President…$400,000.
Salary of Vice President……221,000.
Salary of retired US Presidents…$180,000.
Salary of House/Senate…$174,000.
Salary of Speaker of House…$223,500.
Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders…$193,400.
Average US Salary…$33,000 to $77,000.
HELLO! I think we found where the cuts should be made! (Thanks to Jan for the info.)
More POOP (Particulars of 0bama’s Presidency): 19,000 Jobs Worth $1.1 Billion in Wages Lost Nationally Since Offshore Drilling Moratorium Imposed
And speaking of poop….0bama plans to announce his new budget plan on Wednesday. On TV again. Joy. Barry/Barack now says he “regrets” voting against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 when he was a mere junior Senator from Illinois (and the evil George Bush was President.) White House Says Obama ‘Regrets Vote Against Raising Debt Ceiling in 2006, Calls It ‘Mistake’ | CNSnews.com Back then 0bama said: “The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.” LOL!!!!! So here’s a way to pass the time while Barry speaks (thanks to my friend Ralph for the BS Bingo Card):
UPDATE – OBLAHBLAH HAS SPOKEN: Obama’s Deficit-Cutting Plan Balances Cuts With Tax Increases – NYTimes.com “Mr. Obama spoke in strikingly partisan tones in parts of the 43-minute speech, offering a blistering critique of the Republican approach to reducing the deficit and laying down political markers that are sure to please even his most skeptical Democratic allies.”
More laughs: A new poll says only 19% of Americans strongly approve of Obama. The other 81% do not own gas stations. Jay Leno
In other news… we all remember when KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)offered a “Hillary” meal consisting of 2 small breasts and 2 large thighs. Now, KFC is offering the “Obama Cabinet Bucket.” It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes. (Thanks to my Cugina for this one!!!) Sidenote – why is Hillary sitting on millions of our taxpayer dollars? State Department Faces Congressional Scrutiny Over Internet Freedom Funding | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.
From The Patriot Post: Libya wants a new Muslim leader. I say give them ours. Solves 2 problems. (BTW…you can get the “I’ll Bite You” Gadsden flag sticker in the image above by clicking on the Patriot Post’s Patriot Shop.)
UPDATE: More “DUH, Winning!” aspects of Boehner’s budget deal: Two ObamaCare programs, four czars eliminated in budget cuts « Hot Air There’s a link in the article with a synopsis outlining all the cuts
ICYMI (IN Case You Missed It). We are still in three wars: Iraq, Afghanistan & Libya. I wonder if the Nobel Peace Prize winner will talk about that tonight? I wonder if any “Code Pinkies” will shout him down? I wonder if he’ll take responsibility for continued loss of life? Nah – he’ll blame George Bush. Moral Monsters in Afghanistan and Moral Idiocy in America – Page 1 – Dennis Prager – Townhall Conservative (Thanks to Lee for the link.)
Final Thought: “The multiplication of public offices, increase of expense beyond income, growth and entailment of a public debt, are indications soliciting the employment of the pruning knife.” –Thomas Jefferson, letter to Spencer Roane, 1821
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON – REMEMBER IN 2012!!