1. Benghazi was a direct effort to change the facts surrounding an attack by al Qaeda, making it look as an anti-American demonstration caused by a U-TUBE assembled by an Egyptian American. An attack that MAY have caught administration by surprise, but whose cover-up may have begun before the attack ended. The coverup of these facts continued for weeks, allowing the crime scene in Benghazi to go stale and the leaders to escape unmolested despite heavy losses. Of the four American lives lost, parents and loved ones attending their funeral were variously but directly lied to by Obama, Hillary, and VP Biden regarding the circumstances surrounding their deaths.
2. The IRS scandal is still developing (but widening by the hour). It appears to be a widely coordinated effort by or through the IRS to delay or intimidate groups (and now individuals) that advocated policies in opposition to present federal government initiatives. Evidence is now also emerging that the IRS may only have been just one agency targeting political opponents. Other agencies abusing their powers may have included: The Department of Agriculture, EPA, FCC, SEC, and others. If true, it would be the most widespread abuse of an administration and political party directed at another in history and far more chilling than previous instances (like Watergate) because of its breadth and scope and the possible willingness of federal bureaucrats to execute.
3. The AP scandal is sill developing. It involves the use of a secret subpoena by the Department of Justice used to record activity (calls made and received) of over 200 reporters. Attorney General Holder, a man of low repute and fixer of the Clinton pardon of fugitive Marc Rich, has recused himself from the investigation.
- First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period - Source: Huffington Post)
- First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
- First President to Sign into Law a Bill That Permits the Government to “Hold Anyone Suspected of Being Associated With Terrorism Indefinitely, Without Any Form of Due Process. No Indictment. No Judge or Jury. No Evidence. No Trial. Just an Indefinite Jail Sentence” (NDAA Bill - Source: Business Insider)
- First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
- First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador’s Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
- First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)
- First President to Use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as Well as Jewish Groups (Source: Sen. Ted Cruz)
- First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source:Associated Press)
- First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)
- First President to Have His Attorney General Held in Criminal Contempt of Congress For His Efforts to Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious, That Killed Over 300 Individuals (Source: Politico)
- First President to claim Executive Privilege to shield a sitting Attorney General from a Contempt of Congress finding for perjury and withholding evidence from lawful subpoenas (Source: Business Insider)
- First President to Issue Unlawful “Recess-Appointments” Over a Long Weekend — While the U.S. Senate Remained in Session(against the advice of his own Justice Department - Source: United States Court of Appeals)
- First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case (Source: Gawker)
- First President to “Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions” (Source: DHS documents uncovered by Judicial Watch)
- First President to Sue States for Enforcing Voter ID Requirements, Which Were Previously Ruled Legal by the U.S. Supreme Court (Source: CNN)
- First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places (the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case, Source: Investors Business Daily)
- First President to Refuse to Comply With a House Oversight Committee Subpoena (Source: Heritage Foundation)
- First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It (Defense of Marriage Act - Source:ABC News)
- First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees (BP Oil Spill Relief Fund - Source: Fox News)
- First President to Have a Law Signed By an ‘Auto-pen’ Without Being “Present” (Source: The New York Times)
- First President to Have His Administration Fund an Organization Tied to the Cop-Killing Terrorist Group, the Weather Underground(Source: National Review)
ALOHA, ALL!! It’s official: Obama and his minions have lost it. They are getting so desperate to win this election that they will say anything, no matter how outrageous. On Thursday, Obama’s deputy campaign manager, Stephanie Cutter, accused Mit Romney of committing a felony. It all has to do with paperwork that allegedly states Romney was with Bain Capital longer than he claims. Cutter said that Romney may have committed a felony if he misrepresented his role at Bain on SEC documents: Presidential Rivals Trade Charges of Lying, Romney Demands Apology Over ‘Felony’ Remark In reality, Romney left Bain rather hastily to take over the Salt Lake City Olympics. it took awhile for the paperwork to reflect the changes in his involvement. Even the lib Washington Post gave this charge Three Pinnochios. Hot Air adds this: ”In other words, the accusation that Romney is an uncharged felon is pure demagogic tripe — which Team Obama seems anxious to deploy in large quantities these days…Don’t hold your breath, but do take heart — if this is all they have left in July, Team Obama is completely out of gas.” Team Obama has reached a new low. And they keep shooting blanks. Since Barry hasn’t denounced any of this nonsense, then he must approve of it. As Michelle Malkin says: Not Such A ‘Nice Guy’ Anymore, Huh?
Meanwhile - Obama’s Imperial Presidency Guts Welfare Reform ”Not content to stop at rewriting immigration policy, education policy and energy policy, yesterday, President Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) released an official policy directive rewriting the welfare reform law of 1996. The new policy guts the federal work requirements that were the foundation of the Clinton-era reform.” WHY ARE WE LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS????????
The Heritage Foundation has a great overview and fact sheet of welfare reform and its impacts: Welfare Reform – The Next Steps
Here’s Your LOL For The Day: JAY CARNEY SAYS THEY ARE SO TRANSPARENT!
OBAMA CONTINUES HIS CLASS WARFARE MEME. After all, taxing the rich will solve all our problems, right? Click on this link: Soak The Rich You’ll be able to tax any rich industry you want! You can even increase the tax burden on all of them! You can be Preezy!!!! It analyzes how having them pay “their fair share” makes a difference in the reducing the deficit. You may be surprised……BTW, how much of their “fair share” do the rich pay in taxes? Check this out: CBO – The Wealthy Pay 70% Of Taxes
Class warfare rhetoric – an analysis from Howie (Shaka to you!): Do the “rich” really take advantage of the “poor” or are the “poor” enabling others to determine their existence? The message from many politicians is that the “rich” take advantage of the “poor.” It takes a wise person to see otherwise.
The “powerful” use the “poor” to gain and maintain their power over the “poor.” As long as the gap between the “rich” and “poor” continues to increase, and the number of “poor” continue to increase; the “powerful” (not necessarily the rich) will continue to promote the message of “class warfare.”
The reason behind the message: If the “powerful” can eliminate the “rich” then what do we have left? That’s right. Only the “poor” or people that are dependent upon the “powerful” for survival and existence.
We as Americans need to see the forest through the trees. Use common sense and fully understand who or what controls our lives. Are we going to be self-determining or are we going to let others determine who we are?
Quick…What’s This Picture?
A) NAACP crowd cheering Joltin’ Joe Biden
B) NAACP crowd clapping for Preezy’s video message (because he was too busy to be there in person)
C) NAACP crowd giving Mitt Romney a standing ovation
(Scroll to the bottom for the correct answer.)
Final Thought: “Political language. . . is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” George Orwell
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON – REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER – 115 DAYS AND COUNTING!
Quiz answer is letter C. Didn’t know about Romney’s standing O, did you? Why Mitt Romney’s NAACP Speech Got A Standing Ovation
ALOHA, ALL!! Wow. What could possibly make Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, David Axelrod, Jim Messina, Joe Biden and numerous other “defenders of women” come out on the same day and throw a woman under the bus? That woman letting the cat out of the bag. Here’s the thing: the left has always had a disdain for stay-at-home moms. Remember Hillary Clinton’s famous remark about how she’s not staying home baking cookies? After all, that would mean she’s doing menial things like preparing meals for a family and tending to basic household needs. People like Hillary have nannies for those unimportant tasks!!!! So now another Hilary (hmmm…odd coincidence), Hilary Rosen (with one l – apparently she wasn’t named after a famous mountain climber like Clinton was) has a moment of complete candor and the Democrat spin machine goes into full tizzy mode. LOVE. IT!
Too little too late. Democratic strategist Rosen apologizes for attack on Ann Romney | Fox News “Guess what, (Romney’s) wife has actually never worked a day in her life,” said Rosen, who has twins with ex-partner Elizabeth Birch.” (Sidenote: Birch is a former Chair of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force. She runs Rosie O’Donnell’s production company. Oh…I see she also graduated from the University of Hawaii.)
No worries – Rosen has NOTHING to do with Obama’s campaign. Democrats declare war on women? Update: Frequent White House visitor? « Hot Air ”White House visitor logs indicate that “Hilary Rosen” visited the White House thirty-five times. Gen. David Petraeus, head of our efforts in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the current CIA director, nine times.”
Obama Press Secretary Jay Carney tried to explain all those visits – LOL!
And who does Rosen currently work for? Hilary Rosen | SKDKnickerbocker Note the names on the masthead. Does “Anita Dunn” sound familiar? But no worries – I repeat….Rosen has NOTHING to do with Obama’s campaign. But wait….didn’t The One himself raise the “not working” theme just days before? Video: Obama Lays Groundwork for Rosen’s Attack on Ann Romney Coincidence that both he and Rosen are beating the same drum? RIIIIIGHT!
Ann Romney ROCKS!! Ann Romney | Hilary Rosen | Fires back | The Daily Caller “Look, I know what it’s like to struggle,” she said. “And if maybe I haven’t struggled as much financially as some people have, I can tell you and promise you that I’ve had struggles in my life. And I would love to have people understand that Mitt and I have compassion for people that are struggling, and that’s why we’re running.”
Ha Ha Ha!! Oh my: Obama White House paying women employees less than men? « Hot Air ”According to the 2011 annual report on White House staff, female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for male employees ($71,000).”
There IS a war on women, and here are the details. The Democrats’ War on Women | FrontPage Magazine ”And make no mistake: when 41 percent of women are having children out of wedlock, Democrats are not just waging a war against women. It’s a war against children as well.” Excellent article!!
In Other News:
This guy thinks I’m a racist because I posted the audio of the New Black Panther Party threatening to kill white people: Unzipping The Mitt Of course, he ”…strives daily to hold back the surging tide of conservative lies, race-baiting, fear mongering and social agitation that the right wing would love to see on the streets of America in the days leading up to the 2012 election.” LOL!!!!! Check out his blog. Striking.
RealClearPolicy- Keep American Military Manufacturing in American Hands Seems like a no-brainer. So why isn’t it? ”The letter outlined grave concerns over a recent disturbing pattern by the Department of Defense (DOD) to procure military weaponry and aircraft from corrupt foreign countries hostile to U.S. national security interests, and from foreign companies supplying these corrupt nations (including Syria) with weapons used to commit mass atrocities against their own people.”
North Korea Rocket Launch Fails – WSJ.com A dud. ”…it blew up less than two minutes into flight and parts crashed in the Yellow Sea off South Korea.”
Voter fraud allegations widen in Vernon – latimes.com More evidence, this on a local level. But Eric Holder thinks there’s no problem. ”The city of Vernon on Wednesday was roiled by allegations of widespread voter fraud, including charges that outsiders were brought in to influence the city’s first competitive election in years. The Chamber of Commerce says that nearly 30% of the registered voters in the city don’t actually live there.”
Hoopster In Chief Has Own Image on Ball* – ABC News Seriously??? ”Using a special basketball festooned with his own image, President Obama shot some hoop today with former NBA players, Harlem Globetrotters and kids attending the White House Easter Egg Hunt….He then moved on to tennis with Chris Evert. The tennis balls did not have his image on them.” Well thank heaven for little favors.
Final Thought: ”Thanks for making me a fighter.” Christina Aguilera. This is dedicated to Hilary Rosen and her ilk, most notably Barack Obama. Oh…and the guy who called me a racist. You thought I would forget, but I’ll definitely remember – in November.
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON – REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!!
ALOHA, ALL!! Obama’s apology tour continues. This time he apologized to Afghanistan president Hamid Karzai for the “inadvertent” burning of Korans at a U.S. military base. Enough, already! Never mind that the Korans were likely being used by prisoners to communicate with one another. Never mind that we are at war. Never mind that Barry (again) is undermining our military. Meanwhile, a Christian minister will be put to death at any time in Iran and Barry doesn’t say a word. Are you ready to get this clown out of office in November??? Obama apologizes for Koran burning incident in Afghanistan « Hot Air
Wanna hear some monumental spin? Check this out: Carney: Obama Didn’t Turn Down The Keystone Pipeline | RealClearPolitics ”White House press secretary Jay Carney first says Republicans “forced” President Obama to deny the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline. Later in his press briefing, Carney says Obama didn’t turn down the pipeline.”
But here’s what really happened with the Keystone pipeline. How the Rockefeller Fund Killed Keystone | FrontPage Magazine ”Earlier this month the Canadian news channel Sun News uncovered a PowerPoint presentation by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund that lays bare its strategy of funding a host of environmental groups to thwart the Keystone XL pipeline as well as other development projects that the fund considered a “globally significant threat.”
BIG spin. Obama Speech On High Gas Prices Contained Five Major Whoppers About Energy – Investors.com ”The White House billed President Obama’s energy policy speech as a response to mounting criticism of record high gas prices. What he delivered was a grab bag of excuses and outright falsehoods.”
UPDATE on the Alaskan Island give-away: Alaskan Islands Belong to Russia? A Conversation with Joe Miller | Western Journalism.com ”The Agreement exists, signed by a U.S. Secretary of State James Baker in 1990 and ratified by Congress in June 1990, and signed by President G. H. W. Bush. Russia has not signed on, originally declaring that they would receive too little from it.” So what’s the deal with all this?? It appears that Russia can claim these islands – will 0bama let them? Stay tuned, folks!!
Here’s a great blog post from my good friend. The Story of Jim: A Modern Parable | The Lucy Emerson Blog ”A couple of months ago a dear friend of mine posted on his Facebook page his belief that a large (and growing) federal government has given us, as Americans, more freedom than the much smaller and limited one that we started with. This felt profoundly wrong to me…”
It’s Friday – we need a little humor! (Shaka to Ed):
A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the ever present Nancy Pelosi said she believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. She did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.
‘Al-Gebra is a problem for us,’ Vice President Biden said. ‘They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.’ They use secret code names like ‘X’ and ‘Y’ and refer to themselves as ‘unknowns,’ but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, ‘There are 3 sides to every triangle.’
When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, ‘If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes.’ White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President – It is believed that another Nobel Prize will follow.
Final Thought: “The error was inadvertent; I assure you that we will take the appropriate steps to avoid any recurrence, to include holding accountable those responsible.” Barack 0bama in letter to Hamid Karzai
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON – REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!!