Since it was mentioned in the last HDR, here’s a little primer on the White House snitch site that was launched in 2009. From crack researcher Carl:
If you have received what for you might be an ’unusual’ communication with the IRS, like a letter for something you never have been flagged for, it may be worth contacting your Congressman or Republican official in Washington.
Regular people are asking questions about Obama’s use of a snitch line back in 2010 to rat out people that expressed opposition. Mostly to Obamacare. But now one cannot be so certain.
Call For Informants: If You Oppose Obamacare, Even in ‘Casual Conversation,’ the White House Wants to Know About It
If you see anybody publicly opposing President Obama’s plan to implement a government-centric overhaul of the health care system, the White House wants you to report that person (or persons) ASAP. From the White House website: There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below | Read More »
White House Disables Snitch Line
Following a furor over how the data would be used, the White House has shut down an electronic tip box — email@example.com — that was set up to receive information on “fishy” claims about President Barack Obama’s health plan.
E-mails to that address now bounce back with the message: “The e-mail address you just sent a message to is no longer in service. We are now accepting your feedback about health insurance reform via http://www.whitehouse.gov/realitycheck.”
The “flag” service was introduced Aug. 4, with a White House blog post saying: “There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said at a briefing shortly after the service launched: “We’re not collecting names from those e-mails. … All we’re asking people to do is if they’re confused about what health care reform is going to mean to them, we’re happy to help clear that up for you. Nobody is keeping anybody’s names.”
Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, wrote a letter to Obama raising privacy concerns about what the senator called an “Obama monitoring program.”
“I can only imagine the level of justifiable outrage had your predecessor asked Americans to forward e-mails critical of his policies to the White House,” Cornyn wrote. “So I urge you to cease this program immediately.”
In a later statement, Cornyn said: “Of course the White House is collecting names. … It is inevitable. Anyone with access to the email@example.com account has access to the names and email addresses that are collected in that account. … How are they purging names and e-mail addresses from this account to protect privacy?”
White House Folds “Flag@Whitehouse.gov,” Makes Security Changes, After Internet Flaps – ABC News
Sunlen Miller and Jake Tapper report:
In a tacit acknowledgment of some new media missteps, the White House made changes to its White House’s “Reality Check” website this week after anger that some people were receiving unsolicited emails generated from the White House, and suggestions from a Republican senator that the White House was using an email address to compile a list of political opponents.
White House Director of Media Macon Phillips writes in a blog post that the irony is that the website, which tried to clear up misinformation caused by “fear-mongering” has now become the subject of the same beast.
“An ironic development is that the launch of an online program meant to provide facts about health insurance reform has itself become the target of fear-mongering and online rumors that are the tactics of choice for the defenders of the status quo,” Phillips writes.
Macon says that it has come to his attention that some people may have been added to the White House email list without their knowledge, “likely as a result of efforts by outside groups of all political stripes” and that they regret any inconvenience it has caused.
ALOHA, ALL!! There are some pretty clever people out there blogging. I found this one today: President Lucifer Appoints Church Lady to Enforce Obamacare Remember how we mentioned yesterday that Sarah Hall Ingram – the one who headed up the IRS’s tax-exempt division when the Tea Party was targeted – now is in charge of the IRS’ healthcare division? Yeah, that should work. Anyhow, the best part of the blog post from the Fellowship of the Minds blog is the visual. Check it out:
And another visual for you…Yesterday we also showed the picture of Obama using the Marines as props, holding an umbrella so his Royal Highness wouldn’t get wet during a presser. Of course, Obama made them violate Marine regulations in doing that. How’s this for a contrast? That darn George Bush….he’s making Obama look bad. It’s his fault.
A picture is worth a thousand words? This one says about a billion. Enough said.
Cogitations from Carl:
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” Ronald Reagan
How Obama Manages The News (Short Version)
Unanswered Questions in Obama’s Past Scandals. Remember when Obama gave Holder Executive Privilege on Fast and Furious, Despite Claiming He (Obama) Had No Knowledge?
Was FLAG@Whitehouse.Gov (2009) a Snitch Line for Obama Enemies List?
La Cosa IRS
Top Dem Warns: Much More to Come (And This Dem Is Retiring)
Obama Likely Will Use Scorched Earth Defense
“Everyone involved in this abuse of power should pay a price, because if they don’t, the politicization of the IRS will continue—forever. If it is not stopped now, it will never stop. And if it isn’t stopped, no one will ever respect or have even minimal faith in the revenue-gathering arm of the U.S. government again.”
Obama Corruption Overview
Washington Post Factchecker Destroys Obama’s Claim he Called Libya ‘Terrorism’ (Maybe They Can Apologize to Fox News and Sharyl Attkisson at CBS?)
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!
ALOHA, ALL!! As soon as IRS-Gate broke, I immediately thought that there could be a silver lining….that it would derail the implementation of Obamacare. Now we’re seeing all over the press and especially the blogosphere that this could indeed be the case. Thursday, the House voted 229-195 to repeal Obamacare. Is it a symbolic vote with no teeth? Of course…at least for now. But if the IRS scandal continues to grow, look for the GOP to use the Dems’ support for Obamacare against them in 2014. As this festers and gets more ugly, the GOP will have a good chance to win the Senate next year. Rendering the Emperor Who Has No Clothes utterly powerless. If he lasts that long. And the IRS implementing Obamacare? That’s coming close to being on life support. And did you catch Obama’s dodge when asked if anyone in the White House knew about IRS targeting? Check it (watch to 2:25):
Pretty slick, huh? First he hems & haws. Then he slaps Marines in the face, basically calling them props. Then he answers a question that wasn’t asked. Your crap isn’t working anymore, Barry.
Cogitations from Carl:
BREAKING!! IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office So what could possibly go wrong here???? Remember the name: Sarah Hall Ingram
The Benghazi Emails: What Do They Show? Source Powerline: May 15, 2013 — John Hinderaker
This afternoon the White House released 100 pages of emails that trace the development of the talking points about Benghazi that Susan Rice eventually used on her notorious tour of the Sunday morning news shows, and that formed the basis for much of what the Obama administration said about the attacks for weeks afterward. This is the original version of the talking points that came out of the CIA, with »
High tide of Obamunism? May 15, 2013 — Scott Johnson
It may be too optimistic to wonder if commencement speech to the graduating students of Ohio State University (White House video here) might not have represented the high tide of Obamaism. It didn’t occur to me at the time, but I wonder if it might not be (bumpily, with the implementation of Obamacare before us) downhill from here: Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as »
IRS Abuse of Power (aka La Cosa IRS)
The IRS is deeply political — and very Democratic. “More than 75 percent of the campaign contributions from Cincinnati office in the past three elections went to Democrats. In 2012, every donation traceable to employees at that office went to either President Obama or liberal Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio. The IRS officials whose names appear in the IG report are also Democrats with partisan histories. William Wilkins, IRS general counsel and one of the agency’s two explicitly political appointees, is a former Democratic congressional aide, lobbyist (clients included the Swiss Bankers Association), and Democratic donor. Joseph H. Grant, who ran the Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division that includes the Cincinnati office, is a former Democratic staffer on the House Ways & Means Committee.”
Obama Finds Use for Marines (Hillary Used Them to Hold Food Platters at White House Soirees) Important to note: According to Marine Corps regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, a male Marine is not allowed to carry an umbrella while in uniform. There is no provision in the Marine Corps uniform regulation guidelines that allows a male Marine to carry an umbrella. But why would Barry, the Commander in Chief, care about that?
Semi-Humor: Dan ‘Fake but Accurate’ Rather Weighs in on Obama Scandal Tsunami (Talk About River of Denial – Rather is Living On Mars)
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!!
- Bill blocks IRS from enforcing Obamacare (wnd.com)
ALOHA, ALL!! With the latest blockbuster news about the DOJ wiretapping the cloakroom of the House of Representatives, I’m truly wondering if anyone will go to jail due to these numerous scandals. Frankly, I think all the responsibility (Benghazi, IRS, wiretapping) falls at the highest level in this administration. Did Barack Obama himself give orders related to all these scandals? Perhaps not, but he is the President….the Commander in Chief…the one ultimately responsible for what happens in his administration. Did you know the “acting” chief the IRS – Steven Miller – who resigned was only there temporarily and scheduled to leave in June anyhow? So much for Barry’s big press conference announcing those responsible would be held accountable (and I would be willing to bet Steven Miller is headed for another cushy government job.)
So should take responsibility? I saw Frank VanderSloot interviewed by Neil Cavuto the other day. VanderSloot is a wealthy businessman who was targeted by the Obama campaign and harassed by the IRS prior to the election last year….because he donated to Mitt Romney’s campaign. He was on Obama’s “Enemies List” of 8 individuals who were large Romney donors. 8 weeks after Obama released the list, VanderSloot was audited by the IRS…then the Department of Labor…then the IRS again. He spent $80,000 defending himself.
Mr. VanderSloot thinks the responsibility rests squarely with Obama. He says, ” When President Obama tacks this target on my back and makes this list of 8 people, who’s supposed to be paying attention? Is it just the liberal press that’s supposed to come out and ruin our reputations…or are the federal agencies supposed to come after us? I don’t think he (the President) called them up and said ‘go get em’ – he doesn’t have to…all he has to do is make the list. I think it was egregious…it’s unfair for President Obama to nail the target up there and then say if people shoot at the target ‘I’m gonna go after them.’…He has to expect something is going to happen – he put the list up.”
Indeed. All Obama has to do is make the list. Or call his opponents ‘enemies.’ In typical gangsta style, his minions do his dirty work.
Here’s the full VanderSloot interview:
But if you’re a Friend of Barry, no problem! The IRS approved tax exempt status for Obama’s brother’s shady ‘charity’ in record time (Shaka to Scott)
- An Even Bigger Scandal: Why Are IRS Audits Being Used To Punish Obama’s Political Enemies? (stateofglobe.com)
- Idaho Businessman Sounded Alarm on IRS Hit List Last Year (heritage.org)
- Flashback: Romney Donor Subjected To 2 Audits (sweetness-light.com)
- Boehner on IRS Scandal: Who’s Going to Jail? (breitbart.com)
Oh My… Breaking: Holder Justice Department Also Tapped House of Representatives Cloak Room
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 9:13 PM
Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) went on the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight and dropped this bombshell. The Holder-Obama Justice Department tapped the House of Representatives Cloak Room.
They tapped the cloak room, too.
Via the Hugh Hewitt website, via The Green Room:
HH: The idea that this might be a Geithner-Axelrod plan, and by that, the sort of intimation, Henry II style, will no one rid me of this turbulent priest, will no one rid me of these turbulent Tea Parties, that might have just been a hint, a shift of an eyebrow, a change in the tone of voice. That’s going to take a long time to get to. I don’t trust the Department of Justice on this. Do you, Congressman Nunes?
DN: No, I absolutely do not, especially after this wiretapping incident, essentially, of the House of Representative. I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room.
HH: Wait a minute, this is news to me.
DN: The Cloak Room in the House of Representatives.
HH: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
DN: So when they went after the AP reporters, right? Went after all of their phone records, they went after the phone records, including right up here in the House Gallery, right up from where I’m sitting right now. So you have a real separation of powers issue that did this really rise to the level that you would have to get phone records that would, that would most likely include members of Congress, because as you know…
The cloakrooms serve as a place for members to socialize, eat, and take naps without leaving the building. These rooms are closed to all except for Senators and Representatives, and a few of their trusted staffers, and even have their own phone numbers.
1. Benghazi was a direct effort to change the facts surrounding an attack by al Qaeda, making it look as an anti-American demonstration caused by a U-TUBE assembled by an Egyptian American. An attack that MAY have caught administration by surprise, but whose cover-up may have begun before the attack ended. The coverup of these facts continued for weeks, allowing the crime scene in Benghazi to go stale and the leaders to escape unmolested despite heavy losses. Of the four American lives lost, parents and loved ones attending their funeral were variously but directly lied to by Obama, Hillary, and VP Biden regarding the circumstances surrounding their deaths.
2. The IRS scandal is still developing (but widening by the hour). It appears to be a widely coordinated effort by or through the IRS to delay or intimidate groups (and now individuals) that advocated policies in opposition to present federal government initiatives. Evidence is now also emerging that the IRS may only have been just one agency targeting political opponents. Other agencies abusing their powers may have included: The Department of Agriculture, EPA, FCC, SEC, and others. If true, it would be the most widespread abuse of an administration and political party directed at another in history and far more chilling than previous instances (like Watergate) because of its breadth and scope and the possible willingness of federal bureaucrats to execute.
3. The AP scandal is sill developing. It involves the use of a secret subpoena by the Department of Justice used to record activity (calls made and received) of over 200 reporters. Attorney General Holder, a man of low repute and fixer of the Clinton pardon of fugitive Marc Rich, has recused himself from the investigation.
- First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period - Source: Huffington Post)
- First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
- First President to Sign into Law a Bill That Permits the Government to “Hold Anyone Suspected of Being Associated With Terrorism Indefinitely, Without Any Form of Due Process. No Indictment. No Judge or Jury. No Evidence. No Trial. Just an Indefinite Jail Sentence” (NDAA Bill - Source: Business Insider)
- First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
- First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador’s Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
- First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)
- First President to Use the IRS to “Unfairly Target Political Enemies” as Well as Jewish Groups (Source: Sen. Ted Cruz)
- First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source:Associated Press)
- First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)
- First President to Have His Attorney General Held in Criminal Contempt of Congress For His Efforts to Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious, That Killed Over 300 Individuals (Source: Politico)
- First President to claim Executive Privilege to shield a sitting Attorney General from a Contempt of Congress finding for perjury and withholding evidence from lawful subpoenas (Source: Business Insider)
- First President to Issue Unlawful “Recess-Appointments” Over a Long Weekend — While the U.S. Senate Remained in Session(against the advice of his own Justice Department - Source: United States Court of Appeals)
- First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case (Source: Gawker)
- First President to “Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions” (Source: DHS documents uncovered by Judicial Watch)
- First President to Sue States for Enforcing Voter ID Requirements, Which Were Previously Ruled Legal by the U.S. Supreme Court (Source: CNN)
- First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places (the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case, Source: Investors Business Daily)
- First President to Refuse to Comply With a House Oversight Committee Subpoena (Source: Heritage Foundation)
- First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It (Defense of Marriage Act - Source:ABC News)
- First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees (BP Oil Spill Relief Fund - Source: Fox News)
- First President to Have a Law Signed By an ‘Auto-pen’ Without Being “Present” (Source: The New York Times)
- First President to Have His Administration Fund an Organization Tied to the Cop-Killing Terrorist Group, the Weather Underground(Source: National Review)
DC IRS headquarters targeted conservatives (Like a Fast-Moving Fuse, This Criminal Scandal Is Changing Each Day. GILIA ASKS: Didn’t they say it only happened in the Cincinnati office?)
REPORT: IRS targeted news anchor after Obama interview (Textbook Example of Obama’s Abuse of Power) The President’s face clearly showed his anger; afterwards, his staff which had been so polite … suddenly went cold.
‘Special unit’ went after pro-Israel Jewish groups (It’s Da Jewwwwwws!)
IRS chief to be given ‘President’s Medallion’ (For Service to The Fatherland)
RELATED and ICYMI: Susan Rice received the ‘Great American Award’ the night before the Benghazi hearing. She supposedly received the award for ”her work in advancing U.S. interests, strengthening the world’s common security and prosperity, and promoting respect for human rights.” Wow. (Shaka to Scott)
GILIA ADDS…ALLEN WEST KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT THE LEFT – and it’s not with fairness:
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!
- Obama Compared to Nixon By… Nbc Nightly News (libertynews.com)
ALOHA, ALL!! IRS-Gate is really heating up. So with Benghazi-Gate, AP-Gate and now IRS-Gate, isn’t it time to show Obama the gate? What’s Boehner doing? We need action and we need it NOW!!!!!!! If there’s one thing the Dems are pros at, it’s stalling, stalling, stalling until a scandal is “old news.” Or if they follow the modus operandi of their hero Bill “Slick Willy” Clinton, just ignore whatever happens, even if you’re impeached. How long can Obama stall & ignore? And is there even more scandal to come?
Progressive Group: ’IRS Gave us Conservative Groups’ Confidential Docs’ And why didn’t ProPublica report such shenanigans by the IRS? Check out their Lefty supporters (Shaka to Scott)
Holder Recused Himself From DOJ Decision to Seize AP Records (Wow – what a great guy!)
ARE YOU FREAKIN’ KIDDING ME???? Jahar – Too ‘Beautiful’ To Be A Terrorist
Thinking about the guy several news sources have identified as the leader of the attack on Benghazi. There are photos of him sipping coffee out in open in Libya, not seemingly worried.
OK. So you have a CIC that pushes a narrative that the attack was started by a video. They advance it through UN ambassador Rice. Its obviously fabricated nature causes the head of Libya to delay FBI crime team investigators from getting “clean” evidence. And not apprehending al Quaeda leaders of attack keeps them from the prying eyes of US intelligence and military professionals, allowing POTUS and his dissemblers to have CREEP (Cmte to Re-Elect) drag him across finish. Finally, Godfather style, POTUS signs secret Presidential Finding to remove al Qaeda head by drone. Evidence via interrogation is poof! Gone. Nothing here to see folks, move on.
Just another feather in Dear Leader’s cap, and corroborating accounts to figure how the battle in Benghazi could and should have been supported.
And this will make you want to hurl: Meet the al Qaeda Cannibals the Obama Regime Supports
TOO GOOD TO NOT SHARE – Hillary’s NEW 3 AM Call
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!!!
- White House Press Secretary Dodges Questions About Benghazi, The IRS, And The DOJ’s AP Phone Scandal (businessinsider.com)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart slams Obama over the IRS scandal (theweek.com)
ALOHA, ALL!! Two HDRs in one day. You’ll see why when you read below….(SHAKA AGAIN TO CARL – HE’S BEEN BUSY!!)
GOVERNMENT TAPS PRESS PHONE RECORDS FOR MONTHS (Maybe THIS will get their attention! Look – a shiny object!)
Regarding Charges That US Media Has Incestuous Relationships With Obama Administration (Shaka to Scott) - Obama: “No Truth to That.”
LINKS TO STORIES: IRS-Gate
Agency accused of leaking confidential tax documents during election – BUT WERE THEY ALSO LEAKING? (Harry Reid, Please Pick up White Courtesy Phone)
Limited Modified Hangout (source: Watergate) – A limited hangout is a means of propaganda by exposing some minor details in order to prevent the full exposure of greater secrets:
Drudge: DID PRESS MAKE OBAMA CRY? ”People have got to know whether or not their President is a crook. Well, I’m not a crook. I’ve earned everything I’ve got.”
Groucho Marx: “I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I’ll never know” Maybe he has blamed his opponents one time too many? Maybe he has spouted gibberish his last time without scrutiny? Serious people now see a possible end to our national nightmare. (GILIA SAYS: I HOPE SO, CARL!!!!)
The Fate of Basseley Nakoula (The Guy Hillary and Obama Promised the Islamic World Would Be Hunted Down and Arrested for Making a YouTube Video)
Finally, If You Are Not Outraged Enough Today: “They knew they were gonna die” – Parents of SEAL Team 6 member want answers in son’s death (WITH VIDEO – The Very Team That Took Out Osama bin Laden)
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!
- SEAL Team 6 Father: Obama Complicit In Killing SEALs Who Killed Bin Laden (patdollard.com)
- DARRELL ISSA: It’s Clear That Obama Administration Officials ‘See Themselves Above The Law’ (businessinsider.com)
ALOHA, ALL!!! But there is good news today – the monster Kermit Gosnell was found guilty of first degree murder in killing three babies who were born alive. He then proceeded to cut their spinal cords with scissors to kill them. Rot in hell. Or better yet, how about he be dismembered, thrown in the trash and brutally killed just like he did to those innocent lives?
And now, more great stuff from Carl…
Developing Local Story – Evidence May Link Tsarnaev Brothers to Grisly Triple Homicide in 2011. The suspected Boston bombers–Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev–may have been involved in an unsolved 2011 triple homicide. Not that there is anything wrong with being ruthless Muslim Jihadists.
Given What We Know Now ……. Obama Tweets During Benghazi Funeral Service
FILE: Sept. 14, 2012: President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton walk back to their seats after speaking during the Transfer of Remains Ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base, Md. (AP)
President Obama and his re-election team marked the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks and events related to the killing of four Americans abroad that day with a slate of official and somber events. But they also took to Twitter for some campaign business on both days. ”The election is in eight weeks. Sign up to volunteer,” reads the first tweet, on Wednesday, the 11th anniversary of the deadly attacks, from @BarackObama.
The tweet went out at 7:07 a.m. President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama then appeared on the White House South Lawn and bowed their heads at 8:46 a.m. — the exact time the first hijacked plane struck the North Tower of the World Trade Center. The event was followed by the president and first lady laying a wreath at the Pentagon, where the third plane struck. The Obama campaign declined to comment Saturday for this story.
The second tweet, about a sale of Obama apparel, was posted Friday, about 30 minutes before Obama arrived at Andrews Air Force Base to welcome home the bodies of the four Americans – including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens — killed at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
The second tweet read: “Winter is coming, but these sweatshirts are perfect for fall.”
What Watergate Would Have Looked Like if Nixon Were Popular In Media – Or, If Paul Revere Were Here Today, He’d Be On His Fifth Horse!
Good News! (InstaPundit)
IT’S LIKE PEOPLE EVOLVED IN SUNLIGHT OR SOMETHING: Sun’s blood pressure benefits ‘may outdo cancer risks.’ “The health benefits of exposing skin to sunlight may far outweigh the risk of developing skin cancer, according to scientists. Edinburgh University research suggests sunlight helps reduce blood pressure, cutting heart attack and stroke risks and even prolonging life. UV rays were found to release a compound that lowers blood pressure.” Sitting in the sun, sipping red wine, seems to be the key to health.
GOD BLESS AMERICA – PASS THIS ON!!
- Hogwash: President Liar Pants claims he heard about IRS targeting conservatives ‘from news’ (twitchy.com)
- Campaigner in chief: Faced with Benghazi and IRS scandal, Obama hits fundraising trail (twitchy.com)
- Obama Calls Criticism on Benghazi Talking Points a ‘Sideshow’ (foxnewsinsider.com)